Sunday, June 29, 2008

Miniature Golf!

Mark was studying for the CPA exam yesterday, so I took the kids miniature golfing to get them out of the house!
There were no waterfalls or windmills, just BORING golf!

Annabelle didn't like it much! She thought it was boring and wanted to go and get ice cream! That's my girl!!!

Brady and Cameron couldn't get enough!!!

They wanted to stay all day!!!

Thank goodness for ice cream! It solves everything!



Click on the link below to see more pictures my boys playing, and to see what a super time Annabelle had!

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/carriebethchapman/2008-6-28%20Miniature%20Golf/?action=view&current=4f0b67df.pbw

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I am totally with Annabelle on this issue. The boys are so cute playing golf though. I'm sure Grandpa will want to take them all golfing some day. It is becoming the family pastime.

Marce said...

i can't believe how big the kids are! it's unbelievable!!! they're adorable!!!