Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oh Brady!!!


I think I need a whole new Blog Spot, entitled "Oh Brady!"

Today Cameron and Brady were playing outside in the backyard, playing in the mud and building things. They had lots of rocks and big branches and sticks they were using. When Brady saw that Cameron had a mosquito on the top of his head, he did what any good brother would do. He took one of the larger branches and tried to kill the mosquito. Unfortunately... Cameron's head got in the way and the mosquito was able to get away! Good try Brady, and better luck next time!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh Brady! Everything he does is so funny and cute, but usually painful for someone. Poor Cameron. That is just so Brady to whack that mosquito without thinking about what that would do to poor Cam's head. His heart is in the right place.

Debra said...

I know I probably shouldn't be laughing..... but I am.... almost to tears! Poor Cameron.